Tips for Sellers:
Doing it right means a better sales price for you!
- Make a good impression. As the buyers come in the front door, make sure it is clean, without shoes and other clutter laying around.
- Make closets look bigger. Neat, uncrowded, well-organized closets show that space is ample.
- Light and bright. Open drapes and blinds for a cheerful look. Dark rooms are not appealing.
- Neat bedrooms. Remove excess furniture. Fresh paint, clean drapes and spreads are a must.
- Fix that drip! Dripping water discolors sinks and suggest faulty plumbing.
- Light? Burned out bulbs need to be replaced. Turn on all lights for an evening showing.
- Do you have pets? Keep them out of the way, preferably out of the house.
- Make overdue repairs. Loose knobs, sticking door and windows, warped cabinet drawers and other minor flaw detract from the value.